We bite. We fight. Cause we're Team Twilight!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My amazing discovery!

    Hello fellow Twi-hards,
    It's Miss Cullen here, and boy do I have news for you! I was taking my daily walk around the Forks Woods (I was scanning the trees for vampires and stuff, you know). Then out of nowhere a large wolf gracefully pranced from the ferns. This wolf was no ordinary wolf, it was BIG, with russet-brown fur and large brown eyes. It had huge paws and ran extremely fast. There was only one word for this massive wolf; one word that I swore, didn't really apply to any living thing. Werewolf.

   As you know, I'm a Cullen, not one of those filthy mutts the Blacks. But this was still an amazing experience and I ran home as fast as my human legs could take me and e-mailed Stephanie Meyer. I told her all about my siting and that she was right! I'm still so excited. If only I could see a vampire, then my life would be complete. So many wonders linger in the forests of Forks, I got to go back out and look for more!
Hope I don't get eaten!
Miss Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment