We bite. We fight. Cause we're Team Twilight!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

About us: Elisabeth Cullen



  Hey bloggers!
  Well, first off thanks for reading our blog so before we start the race, we wanted to tell you guys about us.
My name is Elisabeth Cullen, and I live in the small, rainy town of Forks Washington. I work at the blood transfusion centre in Forks (I know, it's so ironic). I was born on September 13th (which is the same day as Bella Swan's birthday). I legally changed my last name to Cullen 4 years ago because I was so obsessed with Twilight and, Stephanie Meyer (the amazing author who wrote the Twilight saga) is my 5th cousin. As you can tell, I'm totally Team Edward, lets face it: Vampires are stronger, more powerful, and aren't as hairy or smelly as werewolves.
    
  Me and Kylee met 2 years ago at a Twilight convention in Forks. This convention was HUGE! Even Robert Pattinson was there (he plays Edward Cullen in the movies). I got a picture with him and everything. I bumped into this girl there, she was decked out in Twilight gear (just like I was) but her clothes were all Team Jacob, and mine Team Edward. Since then, we've been best friends (even thought we tend to argue lots).


  I hope you enjoy the blog and cheer on Team Twilight!
  Fangs a lot!
  Elisabeth Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment