We bite. We fight. Cause we're Team Twilight!

Friday, February 4, 2011

About us: Kylee Black

     Hey Twilight Fans,
     My name is Kylee Black and like Elisabeth Cullen said, we are participating in our class version of  "The Amazing Race"! We played it last year for the first time and it was awesome. I was teamed up with one of my other friends and back then we were Team Shopaholics. We had done really well but 1 or 2 games before the finals we were eliminated.
     Anyways, the past is the past and all I am worrying about now is the future. In my vision I can see me and Elisabeth Cullen winning this year! In Elisabeth's last post she sort of told you how we met and everything. She is Team Edward and I am Team Jacob. I have a job as Stephenie Meyers dog sitter (how convenient). Elisabeth told you she got a picture with Robert Pattinson (who plays Edward in the movies), but what you did not know is I got one with Taylor Lautner (who plays Jacob). Then all 4 of us got a picture together and it was defiantly the best day of my life! Getting to meet Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and best of all... I met the BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME!
Talk to you soon, and we will keep you posted,
     Your #1 Twi-Hard girl,
     Kylee Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment